The Federal Public Service Commission has announced the FPSC result for the 2022 session and is now available on their website as well as on our website. This announcement is about a highly competitive selection system (FPSC) that takes into account your written exam score, interview performance, as well as physical fitness. The exams are managed according to an exact schedule in order to ensure fairness for all candidates involved.
The online portal of the Federal Public Service Commission provides applicants with access to detailed information about vacancies at federal departments & ministries by way of downloadable PDFs or searchable databases that can be filtered using keywords such as “department name”, “job title” etc., making it easy for you find out what jobs match your qualifications best.
FPSC Result 2022 for All Departments by CNIC or ROLL No – Get Merit List & Answer Key
Many people search for the FPSC result with their CNIC or Roll No by department names like SST, Custom Officer, or Petroleum officer but they did not get the proper source to find, that’s why the Studyguide has decided to provide all the latest and updates results which are taken by Federal Public Service Commission. Let me explain that in simple words. The Federal Public Service Commission is an administrative group of the government. They take exams to fill seats for federal ministries & departments.
The head office is in Islamabad, and they have a schedule for these exams that people can sign up for all over Pakistan if they are bachelor’s degree holders. So we can say that the best people in the nation will be chosen through these exams. These exams are also known as Central Superior Services (CSS) and every year thousands of people appear for them.
How To Check FPSC Result card
There are some simple steps you can follow to check your result card.
1. Go to Google and type FPSC RESULT.
2. Click on the First Page with the name of SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
3. Now the new tab will be open so select your course and click on the Course Link.
4. After that a PDF file will show on the screen. Click and download the PDF file and find your Roll No on it and Name.
Many people cannot get their results from the official site. The site may be slow when you are checking your results. StudyGuide.com.pk provides FPSC all jobs test results and tips to check your result card. You can also check the annual and supply results of all papers on this page to see if there is anything new.
Here you can Check Your Result by the department.
|Physical training Instructor|
|assistant director nab|
|assistant director legal FIA|
|assistant director investigation|
|assistant director ib|
|assistant executive engineer|
|national saving officer|
FPSC Required Documents
Although there is a variation of documents required for each post but let us post a sample here for you so you can understand generally what are the requirements. Following are the required documents for the post of Sub Divisional Forest Officer:
• Two latest Photographs (Passport size).
• Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
• Self Domicile Certificate (SDC).
• Secondary School Certificate (SSC)/Matric (showing date of birth) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)/ Intermediate issued by Secretary, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education. In the case of ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level an equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
• M.Sc Degree in Forestry
• Degree(s) and Transcripts/ Result-Cards/ DMCs showing duration of the study period, credit hours with proof of CGPA/ Grade/ Class with credit hours and Result Declaration Date, issued by Controller of Examination from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) to determine eligibility.
• Wherever an equivalence of the required degree is to be claimed by a candidate, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC/PEC/PMC/PMC/PNC may be furnished to FPSC to authenticate the claim.
• Valid Registration with HEC/PEC/PMC/PMC/PNC and such other institutions where applicable (if any).
• Two years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
• Experience Certificate (Post Qualification) with Job description and exact dates as per detailed Experience Format (Annex-A available on FPSC’s website).
• In case of Government Servant, Original Departmental Permission Certificate (DPC) showing exact date of appointment and domicile on FPSC’s prescribed format (available on FPSC’s website) duly signed and stamped by Head of the Department/ Division/ Ministry (Official stamp must be affixed).
• In case of Non-Test Case or UNDERTAKING provided by the candidate at the time of
examination, Original Treasure Receipt (TR) being application fee deposited on or before the
closing date of the advertisement in the Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury, authorized to transact business on behalf of Government.
Shortlisted FPSC positions
Here is a fresh list of shortlisted positions which you can check directly on the official website.
- Assistant Director (Law)
- Secondary School Teacher (SST) (Female)
- Assistant Director (Networking)
- National Saving Officer
- Inspector (Photo)
- Deputy Director (Law)
- Preventive Officer
- Assistant Manager (IT)
- Joint Commissioner For Indus Waters
- Deputy Director/ Protector of Emigrants
- Deputy Director (Engineering)
- Veterinary Officer
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)